iFlyDisk, is a network based virtualized disk mapping software. iFlyDisk allows you to map disk or RAID arrays on a computer, but the source is a disk or an image file from another computer. Virtual disk which you are mapping from another computer can be used as a local drive. It is fast, reliable and convenient.
Since mapped disk is exactly the same as the source disk on the server, you can use it as it was local disk. Therefore you can for example partition or format it. If you would be connected to that disk in with a protected access rights.
Compared to iSCSI, INetDisk comes with Virtual Write technology. That means user may perform operations on that drive (like read, write etc.) but all those operations will only affect the user itself. Everything is transparent to users.
* High speed, about 80MBytes/S ~100MBytes/S in 1000MB Ethernet environment.
* Mapping partitions on server to other computers.
* Mapping a disk image file on server to disk drives on other computers.
* Using the virtual disks is all the same as real ones, format, read files, write files and execute programs, etc.
* By default, all the operations on clients will take effect locally, after remounted the virtual disk or restarted computer the data on the clients will be recovered, but also you can make one client as a operator which have full access rights and can modify server disk directly.
* Clients can map a local image file to virtual disks that is, clients can use this system as a disk emulator without servers.
* Support series of 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/2008 operating system.
* Support the newest operation system ------ Windows 7.
* It can work within Internet environment.
iFlyDisk is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-13. The program can be installed on WinXP.
iFlyDisk (version 2.01) has a file size of 3.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 89 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.